February 21, 2010

Post Vacae Drama

Isn't it so fun when you have been gone for a week playing with cousins, hanging with grandparents and running around with little supervision in a big cabin in the woods? Well I am in for it. Because this has been my boys life the past week and now we are home again. It's always great re-adjusting to normal life. Luckly because he has been gone so long...his toy's level of awesomeness have skyrocketed. Hopefully he won't wine for "M" or "Q" (his cousin buddies) for too long....

In other news....

My daughter is officially in the closet. Yes. You heard me right. I cleaned out the closet under the stairs and it has just enough space for a pack n play. There is still a bed for her in the kids room. She will probably still sleep in there too as long as she proves she can do it without waking up her brother. :) The I'm not sure how but I think when you become a mother you become very creative. Some become very thrifty and others learn great multi tasking skills. I think many learn how to find a place for a baby to sleep until they can learn to not wake up in the middle of the night.

The last bit of news....

I am anticipating a wonderful night sleep tonight.

No comments: