May 20, 2011

My Can Cupboard. Holler.


AHHHH we are finally moved in! Yea!!
I have so much space I don't know what to do with myself.
It is awesome.
This is one of my favorite projects I have been working on.
CAN ROTATING SYSTEM!!
My mom and I spent like 3 days doing this the last time I went to Idaho.
They are not quite done. As you can see I still need to make more and some of them don't have labels on them.

I plan on blogging more about it but I need to come up with some patterns (there is a website that gives you great tips and the pattern's and everything but we ran into some bumps with the materials that we used so I want to pass those onto you before you dive in like we did.)

Let's just say they are made out of three simple things. Cardboard, hot glue, and duct tape.
Easy right? Heck yes it is.
Cheap right? Heck yes it is.
Flimsy and gonna fall apart quick right?
GUESS AGAIN! Sturdy as heck!

So if you have been dreaming about that $300 rotating system that you see at Walmart but you just can't justify spending $300 because duh. You could buy a ton of food storage for that kind of cash. Don't worry about it. This is awesome.

HAPPY ROTATING!!

PS. I have to give credit where credit is due. Sister-in-laws Amy
She just passed along the great idea to me. GRACIAS!

No comments: