March 14, 2012

I pledge allegiance to the flag.

This makes me so sick I will not even post the picture of it on my blog. Here's an article about a flag that was put up with the president's face in place of the stars. I don't like the president's politics. There is not one thing that comes to mind that I like about his presidency. I hope that he is a one term president and by some miracle we can get back to the freedom business in this country. I could go on and on. But that's not what it's about. I would be having the same problem if they put Ronald Regan's face on that flag. I think my grandfather is rolling over in his grave right now. Seriously. What a disrespect. I don't worship the flag or anything but I do respect what it stands for. I have a great feeling of pride for this country and the freedom we enjoy. That is what the flag represents to me. As a mom I want my kids to understand this as well. I'm sure you may be wondering who in the heck would be so dumb as to make this flag? CHINA.......

No comments: