April 26, 2012

Book Review - The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness



I'm not going to spend alot of time on this book.  It was disapointing for me.  I only got to about page 60 and decided to put it down.  The language ticked me off.  I really don't like the "F" word.  One of my worst pet peives is when people say "effin" or when shows say it but bleep it out at the same time so you don't hear it but you know exsactly what they are saying.  GAH!  The boy in this boy says a modified version of the "F" word every couple of pages.  There is other swearing mixed in here and there. For me I figure there are plenty of great books out there so it wasn't worth my time. The thing that ticked me of the most was that the story is awesom.  Too bad I guess...... So i give it

But if language isn't and issue for you go and get it.

No comments: