May 30, 2012

No More Cankers


For the Past 2 years I have slowly developed and annoying habit of growing canker sores in my mouth.  I don't know if it is the addition of children, a husband gone all the time because of work and school, or a lack of finances.  Who knows.  But i have been getting at least 4-5 cankers a month.  Not to mention swollen taste buds to go along with it.  My mouth just constantly felt like a breading ground for bacteria.  I would floss and brush and swish and do anything i could to get them to go away.  I even resorted to using one of my mom's old remedy's that I am pretty sure isn't approved by the FDA.  Woops!  I read that taking Lysine tablets helps so I decided it would be silly to not try.  I have been using it for the past month and I have had 1 swollen taste bud!  YES!!  Anytime my mouth would get a cut or a scrape it was sure to turn canker.  Not anymore!  So if you have this same problem you may look into it yourself!

No comments: